Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 1014 Barrington Street, Halifax, NS B3H 2P9 |
|Phone number||+1 902-407-4100|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 11:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Monday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 10:00 pm |
Reviews about Boneheads BBQ
- 5 / 5By Kelly HTried their ribs for the first time. Easy to see why they win the award for best ribs year after year. I love their pulled pork and brisket too. Side dishes are definitely delicious and I suggest saving room for banana pudding :)June 19, 2017
- 5 / 5By Katy CoxMy love and I stopped into Bonehead's BBQ for dinner today as it has been sitting, taunting me across the street from his apartment all week.
Nice little place. Cute small-time family atmosphere. Max seating for the restaurant seems to be about 20. Prices are reasonable. I had the brisket, rib and sausage plate which came with a mountain of French fries (seem to be a staple here) and ordered Cole slaw and potatoe salad as a side. (Planning to take home for snacking later.) Cost was about $18CA/pp. The brisket was great, more moist than lean which is just the way I like it. Being from South Texas the sausage wasn't as hardy and spicy as I'm used to but still good and tasty in its own right. There were three sauces on the table; a hearty, a sweet and spicy and a mustard. I passed on the mustard but the other two were very tasty although I would consider neither to be spicy or hot. Again, that opinion is based on my South Texas taste buds. All in all a good little eatery that I won't hesitate to visit again when in Halifax.March 08, 2017
- 5 / 5By Daniel WamboltFantastic place. Hard to beat slow-cooked beef and pork with a choice of sides. Prices are good too.February 15, 2017
- 5 / 5By Matthew AbarbanelGreat for meat ups with friends (seriously though, food was fantastic. Quick service, decent prices)November 23, 2016
- 2 / 5By Yuppie HouseI used to enjoy eating ribs at Boneheads BBQ. However I noticed the taste and freshness of meal is different each time visit. I always order same menu and I was satisfied. But My last meal was obviously burnt piece of ribs I was served ( I usually don't mind eating strong or smoky flavor but it was burnt and it was no taste of meat at all....) and also sides potato salad wasn't good as well. I couldn't finish my meal . I usually go there at early afternoon. Last time I went to there was late afternoon ( 7pm ) So maybe different chef cooked the meal.November 11, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Boneheads BBQ
Boneheads BBQ is a restaurant based in Halifax, Nova Scotia. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.